150g dark chocolate
100g granulated sugark
100g granulated sugar
400 ml cold whipping cream
75g icing sugar
200g fruit puree (just raspberry or any berry mix)
Preparation: about 80 minutes
1) Melt the dark chocolate with butter over water vapor then let it cool.
2) Mix the two whole eggs and sugar with electric mixer until foamy, then pour the cooled chocolate into it.
Add the flour to the mixture and mix it together. Pour the mass into a baking paper-lined cake pan.
2) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
3) For the cheesecake layer mix the eggs with the sugar again until foamy, then add the mascarpone and stir thoroughly with a mixer.
4) Put the cream evenly on the chocolate base.
Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes then let it cool completely.
5) To make the fruity layer, put the fresh fruits (if your fruits are frozen, you have to thaw them out first) into the blender and make a puree out of it. Beat the whipping cream with powdered sugar and 2 packages of powdered stabilizer until the cream becomes stiff. Then carefully pour the fruit puree into the cream and mix softly.
6) When your fruity foam is ready, spread onto the top of the cooled cake. Refrigerate until serving.